CHSL (LDC/DEO) 2017 Exam Admit Card
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Exam: - Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination
Name of Posts:-
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
- Court Clerk
Exam Date:- 07th Jan to 8th Feb 2017
Time of Duration:- 75 minutes
Admit Card:- 26th Dec
Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
|State/UT and Region/Sub-Region||DOWNLOAD|
|SSCNR (CHSL) Admit Card (Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand (North Region, Delhi)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC WR CHSL Admit Card (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa (Western Region, Mumbai)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC MPR (CHSL) Admit Card (Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh (MP Sub-Region, Raipur)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC ER (CHSL) Admit Card (West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim (Eastern Region, Kolkata)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC NER CHSL Admit Card (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram (North Eastern Region, Guwahati)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC SR CHSL Admit Card (Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu (Southern Region, Chennai)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC KKR CHSL Admit Card (Karnataka, Kerala (KKR Region, Bangalore)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSCNWR CHSL Admit Card (Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh (North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh)||DOWNLOAD|
|SSC CR CHSL Admit Card (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar (Central Region, Allahabad)||DOWNLOAD|
- Candidates are going to present the exam, must carry ID Proof along with the Admit Card.
- Candidates are must reach at the exam centers before 30 minutes of exam time.
- Not try to carry any cheating material
- All electronics devices such as Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Mobiles, Bluetooth etc. will be banned and you disqualify the exam room
- Try to attempt 100% of each question.
- First, visit the official website which is ssc.nic.in
- Reach the home page
- Search the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Admit Card 2016-17
- Click on activate link
- Enter valid ask details like as Roll no. and Password
- Click on submit it
- Admit Card will be displayed on screen
- Take a printout copy of the Hall Ticket.