Facebook has been published and notification for recruitment of below mentioned post. Interested candidates can apply online for this post. Check more details below.
Facebook Vacancies for various post 2017
Organization Name: Facebook
Post Name: Quality Assurance Associate
No Of Positions: Multiple Jobs
Educational Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in industry
- Complete 100% of scheduled weekly quality reviews
- Work with leadership to review program performance, consistency, and areas of concern
- Provide feedback relative to compliance guidelines and highlight risk areas
- Provide tracking and reporting of Quality Assurance metrics
- Work with management to identify training needs
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance environment required
- Proactive approach, with ability to work under remote supervision
- Exposure to Information Security, and risk mitigation procedures is desirable
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Outlook
- Strong listening, analytical and research skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
Quality Assurance Associate, Hyderabad
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Quality Assurance Associate will support and monitor the tasks of our Meeting Booking Support Team by systematically reviewing internal & external interactions and applying defined quality standards to improve program performance.
The aim of the Quality Assurance Associate is to ensure that quality for the program is applied in an independent, objective and neutral manner, and also to play a key role in optimizing the internal customer experience of Facebook stakeholders.
The QA associate also plays a key role in minimizing company exposure by the reduction of business risk through continuous improvement of business processes and adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
Important Links:Click Here To Apply Online