India Government Mint Recruitment 2017 Apply Online (201 Vacancies): India Government Mint, Hyderabad invitesfrom eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment position of Junior Technician, Supervisor and Junior Office Assistant for filling up total 201 Vacancies. The SPMCIL IGM Hyderabad starts from 10th April 2017 and closes on 1st May 2017.
India Government Mint Recruitment 2017 Apply Online (201 Vacancies)
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2017)
18 to 25 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1992 to 1-4-1999)
W-1 Level ₹ 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 1800/- plus other allowances
18 to 30 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1987 to 1-4-1999)
S-1 Level ₹ 12300 – 25400/- plus applicable perquisites and allowances
Junior Office Assistant (JOA)
18 to 28 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1989 to 1-4-1999)
B-3 Level ₹ 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 2000/- plus other allowances
Trade wise Vacancies:
- For Junior Technician -> Fitter - 99, Tool & Die Maker Trade - 02, Forger & Heat Treatment - 02, Lab Assistant / Instrument Mech. Chemical - 06, Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving / Mechanic Motor Vehicle - 04, Electrical / Electronics - 05, Mill Wright / Mill Wright Mech. - 09, Machinist - 03, Turner - 04, Welder - 01, Plumber - 04, Mason (Building) - 02.
- For Supervisor -> Mechanical - 04, Electronics - 01, Electrical - 02, Metallurgy - 01, Civil - 01.
Job vacancy in India Government Mint Hyderabad 2017
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Technician ->
- 10th pass with Full-time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
- Desirable - Diploma holders.
- First Class Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from recognized University/ Board/ Institution or Equivalent.
- Desirable - B.Tech/ B.E. in respective discipline.
Junior Office Assistant ->
- Graduation Degree with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Desirable - Proficiency in office assistance.
India Government Mint Recruitment 2017 (Jobs, Vacancies)
Examination Fee: ₹ 400/- (Each Post) for General and OBC Candidates. The Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment offees. The payment can be made through Online Payment Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: Online Examination (Objective Type). The online examination will be held tentatively in the month of May / June 2017.
Exam Centres: (1) Hyderabad, (2) Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, (3) Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai, (4) New Delhi - NCR.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates are required tothrough IGM Hyderabad . The Online Registration starts from 01/05/2017 to 01/05/2017.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 10/04/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 01/05/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 01/05/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 16/05/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 10/04/2017 to 01/05/2017